To set the time:
1. Pull out the crown to the fully extended position
2. Set the time by turning the crown
3. When time is set, push the crown back in towards the case to its normal position. The quartz battery is then activated
Each Morris Richardson strap incorporates our quick release watch mechanism allowing you to change your strap in seconds and transform the look of your watch. It is this versatility that sets our watches apart and ensures your Morris Richardson timepiece seamlessly complements your style and provides the perfect companion for each and every occasion.
To change your strap:
1. To remove your strap, push the quick release button to the left and remove the strap from the watch lugs, as seen in image A
2. To attach your strap, firstly align the left-hand pin into the left watch lug hole. Push the quick release button to the left and finally align and release the pin into the right lug hole, as seen in image B
To adjust your mesh strap size:
1. Ensure the outer clasp is fully open, as seen in image A
2. Use the Morris Richardson strap tool to lift up the locking part, as seen in image B
3. Slide the buckle along the strap to adjust the size, as seen in image C. Note that the strap has groves on the underside for different length options
4. When correct size is set, push down the locking part, as seen in image D
WIN A £100 GIFT CARD
SIGN UP TO ENTER
Winners announced at the end of each month. No purchase necessary.